We Have A Cat!!!!
Daisy Maisy joined our family this evening around 6:15 p.m. She is already showing promising signs of being a mouser. I love the perfect tabby cat "M" on her head.
The kiddos love her, too. Even Andy. It was so cute - Matty kept putting Daisy Maisy in her litter box, then taking her out. At one point I heard him tell her, "Go potty, kitty." It worked, she uses the litter box on her own now. Sean was excited because instead of building something for himself, he built a roof for the cat house to protect Daisy Maisy from the sun. I was blessed that he was thinking of someone else. He also built numerous "toys" for her, but she wasn't interested.
Daisy Maisy spits at our dog, Rocky, through the glass door. And she follows A. around like she's a puppy when he is in the house. She already loves him. :) And he's falling for her.
We adopted Daisy Maisy (they called her "Gretel") from a local animal shelter. "It stinks, Mom!" were M.'s first words when we went there yesterday. Oh, was it ever stinky. The kittens were still at the veterinarian's, healing from "alterations". We were told to return today. Only S. came with me today.
To see a picture of Daisy Maisy, you'll have to go here. Blogger is having fits (my dial-up connection is super slow @ 31.2 kbps) and I can't get it to post a picture here. When I can, I'll add it to this post.
Other News
Sean's first tooth came loose on Sunday at Uncle Ed's. Andy tied some dental floss to it last night and pulled it out. We'll post some pics when our connection is faster.
That's all for now!
Cresenda :)
Daisy Maisy joined our family this evening around 6:15 p.m. She is already showing promising signs of being a mouser. I love the perfect tabby cat "M" on her head.
The kiddos love her, too. Even Andy. It was so cute - Matty kept putting Daisy Maisy in her litter box, then taking her out. At one point I heard him tell her, "Go potty, kitty." It worked, she uses the litter box on her own now. Sean was excited because instead of building something for himself, he built a roof for the cat house to protect Daisy Maisy from the sun. I was blessed that he was thinking of someone else. He also built numerous "toys" for her, but she wasn't interested.
Daisy Maisy spits at our dog, Rocky, through the glass door. And she follows A. around like she's a puppy when he is in the house. She already loves him. :) And he's falling for her.
We adopted Daisy Maisy (they called her "Gretel") from a local animal shelter. "It stinks, Mom!" were M.'s first words when we went there yesterday. Oh, was it ever stinky. The kittens were still at the veterinarian's, healing from "alterations". We were told to return today. Only S. came with me today.
To see a picture of Daisy Maisy, you'll have to go here. Blogger is having fits (my dial-up connection is super slow @ 31.2 kbps) and I can't get it to post a picture here. When I can, I'll add it to this post.
Other News
Sean's first tooth came loose on Sunday at Uncle Ed's. Andy tied some dental floss to it last night and pulled it out. We'll post some pics when our connection is faster.
That's all for now!
Cresenda :)
No comments:
Post a Comment