| Maui 2011 |
This past year has delivered more than it's fair share of weariness to me. I'm sure that some, many, or maybe all of you can relate! My life isn't very tidy and pretty (there's a reason most pictures are close-up shots!). In fact it's rather messy. My emotions tend to creatively go all over the place. :) Early in 2012 I discovered first a website called The MOB Society (Mothers of Boys) where other "MOBs" wrote truthfully about their lives, and I could relate! So amazing how freeing that was to find out that I am not alone! :) I signed up for the newsletter and received a free copy of Hope For The Weary Mom by Stacey Thacker and Brooke McGlothlin. Who doesn't like something FREE? :)
That little e-book encouraged me in so many ways! So when the authors posted a few months back that they were expanding Hope For The Weary Mom and asked for Moms to join their Launch Team, I applied for a space on the team not really believing I'd be accepted. Silly me! I couldn't believe it when they said I was on the Team! Woo hoo! :)
It's been an amazing couple months being a part of something bigger than my mess. :) And TOMORROW (10/23/12) is the big day for the expanded edition of Hope for the Weary Mom: Where God Meets You in Your Mess. :)
Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you more about the new edition and how it's touched my life. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment